With spring right around the corner, Titletown is inviting visitors and community members to its first-ever “Let’s Glow” event on Friday, March 29, from 7 to 10 p.m.
What is “Let’s Glow?”
A free, outdoor event, Let’s Glow will include a variety of “after-dark” activities aimed at lighting up the park, from special drinks to late-evening fitness activities and live music. Guests are encouraged to dress in neon and/or white, with black lights positioned around the event to create a unique atmosphere.
- LED beverage bar: Those over-21 can enjoy special themed drinks from the LED light-up bar
- Glow Bar: Body paint, glow sticks and more will be available for guests to get their glow on.
- Glow with the Flow “Glowga” at 7 p.m. in Rockwood Terrace. Registration is required at packers.formstack.com/forms/glowga.
- Zumba After Dark at 8:30 p.m. in Rockwood Terrace. Registration is required at packers.formstack.com/forms/zumbaafterdark.
- Performance by pop/rock/soul band, The Third Wheels, complete with neon dance floor
Where Can I Find More Information About “Let’s Glow” and Titletown?
To read more, check out Let’s Glow! on Titletown’s website. All activities are subject to change depending on weather. Up-to-date information about activities and programming is shared through Titletown’s social media platforms at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Titletown also includes Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler and Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery. To learn more about what’s coming up next at Titletown, visit titletown.com.