Get Fit, Presented by Humana, to Highlight Summer Programming for All Ages
The fun starts this Saturday, June 1, with the Summer Fun Days Showcase, presented by Lodge Kohler, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The event features a sampling of what Titletown has to offer this summer. The full schedule of activities for Saturday’s Summer Fun Days Showcase is available at Titletown’s event calendar.
How Much Do Programs Cost?
Following Saturday, community members and visitors can look forward to a variety of programming and daily activities at Titletown for the next several months. All activities are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Titletown’s Programming This Summer Will Feature:
- Get Fit, presented by Humana: Join Titletown and Humana for a variety of outdoor fitness classes throughout the summer, with adult and family yoga, Zumba®, boot camp, and Cardio Kickboxing classes.
- Get Moving: Be a part of the movement this summer, with family-friendly group runs , line dancing classes, ballroom dancing lessons, lawn games, aerial dance demos, music + movement children’s programs and more.
- Get Social: Spend time connecting with friends over drinks, lunch and outdoor fun. Start the week off with Caffeineology on Monday mornings and giant-sized board games on Wednesdays. Enjoy extended weekends with daily ‘Drinks with a View’ from Thursday through Sunday on Ariens Hill. With Night Markets every Thursday, Acoustic Lunch every Friday and trivia on select Sundays, there is no shortage of opportunities to connect and relax at Titletown.
- Get Creative: Opportunities abound for young artists to flex their creative muscles, with different Kids Art activities each week and U.R. Art aimed at combining literature and art. New Art Cart pop-up activities and Imagination Station will provide endless possibilities for creativity.
- Get Learning: School may be out for the summer soon, but class is in session at Titletown. Global Passports offers weekly cultural lessons featuring music, language and art each Monday, and the Einstein Project will host interactive science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM) lessons each Tuesday. From chess lessons to monthly Brown County Public Library “takeovers,” students of all ages can keep their brains active over the summer.
Where Can I Learn More About Titletown’s Programs?
More information, as well as times and dates of daily and weekly programs are listed on Titletown’s calendar. Visitors to Titletown can park for free at Titletown’s lot along Lombardi Avenue and in Lots 5 and 6 at Lambeau Field.
All activities are subject to change depending on weather. Up-to-date information about activities and programming is shared through Titletown’s social media platforms at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Titletown also includes Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler and Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery. To learn more about what’s coming up next at Titletown, visit titletown.com.